WHICH ORGS SHOULD YOU CONTRIBUTE TO?
A) The most reliable organizations seemingly best able to provide immediate assistance
These organizations already have people on the ground & tending to victims:
1. Go Free Ministries, www.gofreeministries.org
- Mail: Go Free Ministries Intl. PO BOX 163108, Fort Worth, TX 76161-3108.
2. Partners in Health, www.pih.org/inforesources/
- Partners In Health, P.O. Box 845578, Boston, MA 02284-5578
3. Doctors Without Borders, www.doctorswithoutborders.org
- Online or toll-free at 1-888-392-0392 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- USA Headquarters 333 7th Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001-5004.
B) Orgs that will provide longer-term support
1. Food for the Poor: http://www.foodforthepoor.org/
2. The Lambi Fund: http://www.lambifund.org/
3. World Vision: http://www.worldvision.org/
4. Haiti Lumiere www.haitilumiere.org
C) Those organizations with an uncertain time-table to get aid on the ground
1. YeleHaiti, http://www.yele.org/ (Wyclef's org)
2. Red Cross
D) For more complete lists of options, see:
Facebook Haiti Earthquake relief page
DONATE RELIEF GOODS
OTHER ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE TODAY:
A) Contact your Congresspeople (to get your Senator & Representative's number to MAKE A QUICK CALL, visit http://www.
B) if you want to help & go the extra mile, please WRITE in to media outlets like your local newspaper, and/or newstation's website.
C) Volunteer to go to Haiti
- Plans are coming together for a trip of Matador volunteers to go to Haiti to assist in earthquake recovery and relief. http://matadorchange.com/ ; NOAH is also gearing up to head to Haiti.